Orochimaru's Experiments

0 Replies, 3080 Views

Orochimaru's Experiments
there would be orochimaru npc inside his hideout
at 50 level when you talk to him you can become experiment at high risk
there is chance you will die and lose your character forever (you can remake, at 50 level dont think them remaking is a bad thing either)

Experiment orochimaru does is random, he will do single experiment every 5 hours, then the experiment he does changes for another 5 hours

------------------------

Orochimaru comments:
Nan no Kaizo - My current experiment is a modifying your body to become more flexible, though 30% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Meiton - My current experiment allows user control dark release, though 30% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Extension - My current experiment powers ones elemental affinity to max, though 35% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Fusion - My current experiment helps user to combine their elements, though 35% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Left Eye Sharingan - My current experiment to make mangekyou sharingan transplant work, though 40% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Multi Sharingan - My current experiment is transplanting multiple sharingans into one body, though 40% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Spider - My current experiment gives user spider like capabilities, though 45% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Jiton - My current experiment gives user ability of magnetism, though 45% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Souma no Kou  - My current experiment gives user another body and ability to merge with others, though 45% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Satetsu - My current experiment gives user ability over iron, though 50% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Sakin - My current experiment gives user ability over gold, though 55% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Cursed Seal - My current experiment is a seal that powers your abilities, though 60%% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku
Rinnegan - My current experiment is to make legendary rinnegan transplant work, though 70% of people this is done dies, would you want to give it a try? Kukuku

------------------------

Descriptions:
Cursed Seal 
- Animal - mizuki curse seal, increases users movement speed
- Haven - sasuke curse seal, increases users ninjutsu
- Earth - kimimaro curse seal, gives user damage reduction
- South - jirobo curse seal, increases users taijutsu
- East - kidomaru curse seal, increases users weapon damage
- West - sakon/ukon curse seal, increases users attack speed
- North: Tayuya curse seal, increases users genjutsu
Nan no Kaizo
- constrict - trap enemy with your body and hurt him till he punches free
- attack - punches gain 2 tile reach
- slither - gain higher movement speed
Souma no Kou 
- seperate - gain two bodies with all moves (work like paths)
- Kisei Kikai - go into the body of target, all hits will hurt both, enemy will move slower and his techniques do halved damage
- Tarenken - when both together in single body all punches hit twice
- Tarensenpuu - makes kaiten like move, that knocks anyone within 2 tiles back
Spider
- Nenkin no Yoroi - 25% less damage taken
- Kumo Shibari - makes 3x3 web that works like caltrops
- Kumo Mayu - traps enemy in web (freeze that can be punched out)
- Kumo Souka - shoots 1 tile webs in housenka formation, slows on hit
- Kumosoukai - shoots 5 tile web, anyone hit are trapped onto spot (freeze that can be punched out)
Extension - you can gain extension of your first element
Fusion - if you have correct elements you can gain ability to fuse
[Image: Indigo-ItachiSig.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 04:36 PM by Indigo.)