The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/badges.php 283 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 postbit_badges
/inc/functions_post.php 898 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Woodstyle(Mukoton fusion) Ideas

0 Replies, 2631 Views

Well there already a post about updates to mukuton fusion, made by Shinari I believe, Check his Threads out.

I who have experience the Fusion that is Mukuton , and I have a bit of suggestion on a rework/Add on.
Mokuton: Mokujoheki- Should be 4 Wood sheild, with a shorter active time if not leave it the same as it is right now, then it has right now, for "usability, and tactic"

: Mokuton: Jubaku Eiso- Should leave as it is, and also add a burn effect to the tree stun, if you have Katon as a third element, or if you have tags on you r person, Like explodig  kawa, but leaves a burn effect if you land this Stun.

Mokuton: Jukai Koutan_ SHould get a new design, Like make it a bunch of roots range projectile shoot out like Suiton: Daibakufu, in 3 to 4 that goes not to far, and have a 5second stun if you run on the trail.

Mokuton: Kajukai Korin- Should Keep the same, but add poison effect to them, that last 10-15seconds. 

Hidden Technique for Mukuton
1000 arms Of Buda- Attacks in all directiom(diagonal included), and last 1-15seconds upon activation, has a 20-35seconds cooldown, does fix damage of 5k-10 hit, the closer you are the higher the damage, the farther the lower the damage, and it doesn knocback continuous damage.

Wood style Sage mode- Increase all stats by 1.5x, enable the use of 1000 arm of Buda, enable regain, every 5seconds, cant stack with otehr boost, and you cant get a hp boost or a chakra boost, but can Heal your self if your at 15k and below bk up to 3/4 of your hp.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2017, 05:57 AM by Strequiem.)