Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The latest release of NBA 2K establishment

I enjoy the buildout of the city. I feel the new NPC's will bring lots of life to what was otherwise boring NBA 2K22 MT. I'd like to quickly travel to destinations beyond my apartment sometimes, but it finally feels like a pretty vibrant space. It's something I don't believe I've ever said before.

The city of 2K22 has grown than ever... however, this isn't necessarily a good thing. It's as though 2K is trying to create an NBA-themed MMO. It has quests that are constantly updated scattered around the city, and you're requested to travel between locations to get to another to attend an event.

All it does is take away from the most important feature of 2K22, on-court gameplay. I don't really want to spend 45 seconds awkwardly skating from my home to the nearest shoe store to make my appearance better. I'll do it in an easy menu that requires a clicks so I can go back to playing basketball.

In addition, the new City removes one of 2K21's biggest upgrade - the elimination of load times. Even on PS5 you'll be waiting each time you want to exit your home or go to the practice facility. The City is an uncomfortable experience everywhere, and proof that bigger doesn't always mean better.

Drastically, in my opinion. It's like the defensive play on this particular court is as effective as it has been in the past. It's much more easy to glide through the court and not be in the game this year. It's pleasing to see less impressive contact dunks this year Buy NBA 2K Coins. It was quite exhausting watching 2k21.