The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/badges.php 283 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 postbit_badges
/inc/functions_post.php 898 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/badges.php 283 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 postbit_badges
/inc/functions_post.php 898 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

New Kinjutsu

2 Replies, 7603 Views

Impure World Resurrection: Take a persons blood after killing them and use it to make a similar mob identically to the person blood. For example, if I take Indigo blood and killed him. using this technique would allow me to make an mob named Indigo with his stats and weapons, but no jutsus given for him at all.
(08-12-2017, 10:47 PM)Rozan Wrote: Impure World Resurrection: Take a persons blood after killing them and use it to make a similar mob identically to the person blood. For example, if I take Indigo blood and killed him. using this technique would allow me to make an mob named Indigo with his stats and weapons, but no jutsus given for him at all.

Sound similar to the Puppet techique, but without a special attack
this doesn't sound like mob you carry around and summon, you make it on spot and let it wander around and attack anyone else nearby. tho i gotta say it does sound abit useless maybe if you could make it from blood without killing and make that person fight himself
[Image: Indigo-ItachiSig.png]