The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/badges.php 283 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 postbit_badges
/inc/functions_post.php 898 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/badges.php 283 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 postbit_badges
/inc/functions_post.php 898 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

New Profession

1 Replies, 3934 Views

So a new profession that i was thinking about has to do with how very few people are aware about pills and stuff in leaf ramen shop. Therefore My proposed profession is something like chef or medicine maker. With this profession, any animal that they kill has a chance of dropping materials such as meat or herbs. with advancement into the profession, they can make their own pills or food that can either give them a temporary stat boost that lasts a bit shorter then store bought but has less of a cooldown time. The passive of this profession is that the shopkeeper of the ramen shop will either give maybe a discount or teach you a mutated recipe that is  better then the store bought item, but not by that much. IF a person with this profession also has the trait Animal Slayer, the chances of getting materials from any animal they kill increase along with the chance of getting double.
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017, 10:24 PM by Rozan. Edit Reason: Update )
(08-04-2017, 10:03 PM)Rozan Wrote: So a new profession that i was thinking about has to do with how very few people are aware about pills and stuff in leaf ramen shop. Therefore My proposed profession is something like chef or medicine maker. With this profession, any animal that they kill has a chance of dropping materials such as meat or herbs. with advancement into the profession, they can make their own pills or food that can either give them a temporary stat boost that lasts a bit shorter then store bought but has less of a cooldown time. The passive of this profession is that the shopkeeper of the ramen shop will either give maybe a discount or teach you a mutated recipe that is  better then the store bought item, but not by that much. IF a person with this profession also has the trait Animal Slayer, the chances of getting materials from any animal they kill increase along with the chance of getting double.
For the drop meterail we can have the Kill pills restore there hp,chakra, give them a Small state boost overall that last 30-45 seconds, it will show you that the said ingredient you drop boost has ended or something of the sort. Cant stack by kill other rogues, but will reset the time that'll be on.