The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/badges.php 283 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 postbit_badges
/inc/functions_post.php 898 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Point Vendor

1 Replies, 4258 Views

I think a few things should be added to the point vendors, considering most of the stuff would take awhile to get, so there should be like mini things to get that are closer to accomplish. (EP stands for event points/ VP stands for village points).

- Boss Taxi: For 400 VP you can teleport to any boss in game(10 usages)

- Speed boost: Increases the users speed for as long as they're logged in. CostĀ 200 VP

-Meele converter: Changes Taijutsu (meele damage) into nin damage, for those who are nin based that are slow at training, the punch deals 40% of your nin damage along with the tai(last for 1 hour). Cost 250 VP

- Elemental Imbed: Adds elemental properties to a sword/Throwing weapons/caltrops. Cost 800 VP

-Critical Empower: Gives 10 more critical chance, until death/logging out. Cost 250/ 50 EP

-Dodge Master: Gives 30 dodge until death/logging out. Cost 500 VP/ 100 EP

-Expand: Allows the user to hold more ninja tools than normal (max 200). Cost 200 VP/100 EP

-Ninjutsu Guru: Lowers the cooldown of current skillsĀ 10% for 30 minutes. Cost 1000 VP/300 EP

-Youth: Taijutsu slows down opponent hit for 3 seconds(max usage 2). Cost 500 VP/175 EP
I like boss taxi, ninjutsu guru and expand but I'm not sure about the others.

Youth is a bit too strong, speed boost isn't possible I believe since 50 speed becomes the max possible speed and elemental imbed may make chakra knives a bit useless unless they're given slightly weaker and different effects