The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/badges.php 283 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_plugins.php 142 postbit_badges
/inc/functions_post.php 898 pluginSystem->run_hooks
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $badges - Line: 283 - File: inc/plugins/badges.php PHP 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Couple things from a low-level viewpoint:

8 Replies, 14449 Views

Made an Aburame earlier, and got to about lv11, building mostly Str/Spd since leveling as a Tai main seems easier, and with the first reset being free I figured why not. Figured between Gian and Hiraishin I'd be able to fight well with Nin....but...XD

Reset and instantly my attempts to train were screwed. Raiton Gian only does ~200 damage with 400 Nin, and consumes a buttload of Chakra (This was with the Jutsu at level 2) which makes it pretty unwieldy against the NPCs who have upwards of 2~3k hp.

Wouldn't be as bad if we could Rest properly, I think, however the missing npc's hitting you does not force you out of Rest making you pretty much a sitting duck if you run out of chakra, unless you luck out and are near a cave/village to escape their super-stalker speed.

The sole saving grace has been the mission to speak with the spy NPC, and sadly the mission npc decided to ask me to kill Rock Village Shinobis again.

I understand the potential idea behind making Rest function how it does now, but it honestly screws Nin types hard, which is not good. And if we're meant to focus on Tai leveling up, should probably put a warning or something for Nin peeps hoping to train with it from the start Tongue

Some fixes that might work:

--Make chakra costs scaling instead of static, this way to use becomes higher at high levels while remaining low at lower levels.

--Make alternative leveling more viable for Nin users, work the Mission randomizer to be more likely to give you the Spy/Critter missions more often if your INT/SPD/DEX are your highest stats (Since your Tai damage would be extremely weak in these cases). This change should only apply to D-Ranks, since by C-Ranks you probably have a lot more jutsu to work with.

--If none of the above seems feasible, at least make the NPCs spam the AoE knockback Tai move less, the spike damage from this move tends to be extremely frustrating, since I could have killed the npc's if I had survived a few more hits. Which would have been possible if they had only been using normal punches lol.
-Make alternative leveling- Indi came up with this http://narutoninjaarts.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=18

As for the chakra issue me and Indi spoke about it for a while trying to figure out a way to make it possible to be a nin user from the get go without making it OP, best we could come up with was making it so that once u kill an NPC u get a portion of your chak back.

Im pretty sure once Indi gets on he'll explain it to ya better since hes the one that came up with most of the stuff.
[Image: fairy_tail___zeref_by_invisibleexplorer-d4ypkx9.jpg]
me and grand already discussed about this few weeks ago, we came up with this kind of option
killing mob restores your chakra, so against mobs you can easily get chakra back but against players it stays as it is right now
and bosses have 5 missing nins with them even now and they could easily work to make your chakra last through bosses, though this idea probably needs shorter respawn rate
[Image: Indigo-ItachiSig.png]
(06-04-2015, 12:48 PM)Indigo Wrote: me and grand already discussed about this few weeks ago, we came up with this kind of option
killing mob restores your chakra, so against mobs you can easily get chakra back but against players it stays as it is right now
and bosses have 5 missing nins with them even now and they could easily work to make your chakra last through bosses, though this idea probably needs shorter respawn rate

It might, but might not, you can use 1 missing nin at time to kill to make this more stratetical fights. Like kill 1 missing nin at this point, fight with boss, kill next missing nin or I'm completley misunderstanding what you mean Indi?
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 04:27 PM by Tammer.)
that is one way of doing it
[Image: Indigo-ItachiSig.png]
Meh personally I really want npcs to drop hp and chakra pills/restorers
[Image: d873f1d6-ac8f-4eb3-87db-9f510bbc4c8f_zpss8jwt9uy.png]
(06-05-2015, 12:50 AM)Bjisboss Wrote: Meh personally I really want npcs to drop hp and chakra pills/restorers

Me and Indi thought about that as well and ended up coming to the conclusion that if they where in game people would basically be immortal due to spamming pills 24/7 however i just came up with an idea that might make em work.

What if the pills get progressively worse with repeated use for example the first pill u take could heal something like 100% over  60 secs the second heals 80% over 60 secs the 3rd 60% and so on. After using 4 pills in rapid succession they would become ineffective.  

basically it would force people to think more about spamming them, the healing % debuff could last something like 3 mins and the timer resets with every additional pill use.

should really shove this into suggestions but meh it's on topic xD.
[Image: fairy_tail___zeref_by_invisibleexplorer-d4ypkx9.jpg]
All We have to do is when the pill is picked up from the dropped Npc Make it auto restore health or chakra upon pick up set them in categories

Small pill -10% hp & chakra

Medium pill 25% hp an Chakra

Large pill 50% hp & chakra

drop rate will be a 50% chance heals upon pick up
[Image: d873f1d6-ac8f-4eb3-87db-9f510bbc4c8f_zpss8jwt9uy.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 06:28 PM by Bjisboss.)
A lot of these ideas actually sound pretty reasonable, hopefully peeps can actually train with nin instead of having to waste that free reset in the future uptimes then >.<