Effects

1 Replies, 4070 Views

Let's shape up the game with more effects

Fire explosions- will leave small flames on the floor causing burn dmg when stepped on

Water effect- bullet will pierce causing blood to spill on the floor/wave will leave miniture puddles on the floor draining chakra when stepped on

Flash teleport- give it a yellow icon for when you teleport

Shunshin- give it the icon that's in source but wasn't use don't like how you just appear out of nowhere

Ripples- showing ripples when walking on water (hope it doesn't cause laugh)

Doton dang -give it a impact icon for effect

Lighting - we can make a paralysis icon that looks like static to show when the victim gets paralyzed by electricity instead of it just popping up in combat info
Etc......

I'm sure there many other nice effect tweaks we can add ^^
[Image: d873f1d6-ac8f-4eb3-87db-9f510bbc4c8f_zpss8jwt9uy.png]
i like this idea but few things i dont really agree xD

Water effect- bullet will pierce causing blood to spill on the floor/wave will leave miniture puddles on the floor draining chakra when stepped on
-i dont agree with this really how could targets blood be part of attack xD but i can see bleed moves causing blood to spill and even then it would just be visual thing

Ripples- showing ripples when walking on water (hope it doesn't cause laugh)
-while intresting idea i dunno how useful it would be, and if this was added then i think footprints on normal ground would be wise to add too than just on water though i hope this wouldnt cause lag (something like grass not leaving footprints but roads and stuff do)
[Image: Indigo-ItachiSig.png]